450 000 RUB/year
The Master's programme is designed to serve different types of students. For graduates in Economics or Finance, the programme is a perfect opportunity to continue their studies and deepen their knowledge but it is also suitable for students with a previous background in other subject disciplines. We incorporate ‘adaptation’ modules designed specifically to help with the transition from other disciplines into the finance sphere.
The programme offers the opportunity to develop managerial skills, team solutions through implementation of applied projects by business partners, participation in workshops and open lectures by leading experts in the field of corporate finance, as well as the opportunity to be trained at leading business schools.
The programme in Finance provides students with insights, perspectives, practical knowhow and a skill set that is especially relevant for careers in corporate finance in non-financial firms, in investment or commercial banking, in private equity and venture capital, or in management consulting.
Furthermore, student will also be able to pursue a career in fields such as portfolio management, security analysis, fintech, sustainable finance, fund management, sales and trading, quantitative investment strategies, big data, entrepreneurship and in academia.
The programme involves studying on one of the selected tracks:
- a practice-oriented track 'Finance, Corporations and Sustainability', which provides training for practitioners in the field of corporate finance, strategic financial management, risk management, etc.,
- a theoretical track 'Actual Trends in Global Finance Research', which provides training for researchers in the field of assessing the effectiveness and strategic nature of the company, business restructuring, etc.
Our graduates are highly trained professionals and work in:
- Russian and international consulting centers
- Investment-banking sphere
- Large public and private organizations
- Research centers
Students of Master’s Programme ‘Finance’ about their experience at the programme
During the discussion and presentation of the platform, first- and second-year masters had the opportunity to give feedback on the practical application of the platform's capabilities, options for improving the platform's data and shared their views on promising investment strategies in the face of risk and uncertainty.