How to apply for a Term paper topic in Year 2019/2020:
Please note that the Term Papers and Theses topics approval has been moved to the LMS system since this academic year! You need to talk about your topic with the supervisor and then make a topic request via LMS Course Themes Module.
Please do not forget that your request shall be approved by your Supevisor via his/her LMS account.
- Official HSE Regulations on Term and Master Papers
- Term Paper Guidelines for students of "Business and Politics in Modern Asia"
- Procedure for Appealing the Results of State Final Certifications
- Term Paper Topic Change Form
- Term Papers Supervisor Change Form
- Term Paper Topic AND Supervisor Change Form
- Term Paper Topics, 2019/2020
Term paper and master thesis schedule
Information on Thesis Defense in 2020:
Head of the State Examination Commission in 2020:
Sergei N. Abashin, Doctor of Historical Sciences, professor, European University Saint Petersburg.
Head of the Appeal Committee:
Elena A. Vandysheva, Senior Lecturer, Department of Political Science.