Mentor's Seminar "Business in Modern Asia"
- Together with the mentor, the design of personal educational results, the coordination of educational activities for the development of the educational program in accordance with the individual plan of students, united by one seminar of the mentor. The student gains an understanding of best practices and / or research related to the topic of his learning path.
- fixation of individual educational results that the student intends to achieve in the course of mastering the program; selection and coordination of the elements of the individual curriculum, corresponding to the individual educational results; individual counseling of a student with an Academic mentor on the advancement of the individual curriculum and the degree of achievement of individual educational results; correction of the individual curriculum, if necessary.
- selection and coordination of the elements of the individual curriculum, corresponding to the individual educational results;
- Individual Consultations. Part 1
- Individual Consultations. Part 2
- Individual Consultations. Part 3
- Individual Consultations. Part 4
- Individual Consultations. Part 5
- Individual Consultations. Part 6
- Final Meeting
- 2021/2022 2nd module0.3 * In-class Participation + 0.7 * Essay
- 2021/2022 4th module0.3 * 2021/2022 2nd module + 0.4 * Essay + 0.3 * In-class Participation
- 2022/2023 3rd module0.3 * In-class participation + 0.7 * Essay
- Jersan Hu, Stephen Dun-hou Tsai, Ted Yu Chung Liu, & Shang Jen Li. (2014). Entrepreneurship In Asia: Social Enterprise, Network And Grassroots Case Studies. World Scientific.
- MIchael T. Schaper, & Cassey Lee. (2016). Competition Law, Regulation and SMEs in the Asia-Pacific : Understanding the Small Business Perspective. ISEAS Publishing.