- Regulations for HSE Student Project Work, Research and Internships
- Regulations for Orzanization and Processing the Internships in HSE Saint Petersburg (in Russian)
Research Internship at the Programme 'Applied and Interdisciplinary History "Usable Pasts"':
The Research Internship plays important role in our Master’s Programme study process. It allows the students to gain different skills of organization and execution of applied historical research, to become acquainted with various possible applications of acquired knowledge in the future professional activity.
The Internship has two stages:
- 5 weeks in the end of the first academic year
- 6 weeks in the middle of the second academic year.
- Research Internship Programme (for the Students Enrolled in 2018)
- Research Internship Programme (for the Students Enrolled in 2019)
The Internship place can be chosen by the student himself or by the Internship Supervisor, which is one of the Department professors. If a side organization is chosen for the Internship, a special agreement must be signed - please contact the Internship Supervisor for additional information. Usually the Programme already have the Agreements with partner organizations, but in case of non-standard Internship venue choice the student has to submit a fully filled and signed Agreement to the Programme Office.
The Internship mark is given by the Internship Supervisor. It is based on the Internship Diary and Report, performed by the Student.
The student also has to submit two documents in order to finish the Internship. These are the Internship Individual Task and the Internship Schedule with proper signatures from the Internship Supervisor from Organization.