International Admissions to graduate (Master) studies at HSE – Saint Petersburg
Pathway 1: international admission
- early start of application period – October 15, 2019
- online application
- international admission to the graduate studies is based upon application assessment and Skype interview
- applicants with high score for the application assessment (including Skype interview) may be awarded with the HSE Top Scholarship providing up to 50% discount off the tuition fee
- applicants with the top scores for the application assessment (including Skype interview) may compete to be nominated for the HSE Gold Scholarship that provides full tuition fee waiver and a monthly scholarship
- within international admission international applicants compete with other international applicants only, not with Russian applicants
- only applications submitted before March 31, 2019 will be considered for full tuition scholarships. Tuition free scholarships are awarded to the restricted number of highly qualified applicants.
Applications are accepted online through the Applicant's Personal Account
For more information about application procedure, please visit this page.
If you have any questions concerning international admissions, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call +7 (812) 644 59 11 ext. 61593
Pathway 2: participation in HSE’s international competitions
Foreign nationals can secure a place at our graduate programmes through participation in HSE’s international competitions. Learn more and register at https://olymp.hse.ru/en/
Pathway 3: general admission (limited eligibility)
Following international applicants are eligible to apply for state-funded (free of fees) place or for a self-funded place at our graduate programmes along with Russian applicants:
- citizens of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Kirgizia (national passport must be provided)
- citizens of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kirgizia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Ukraine permanently residing in Russia (permanent residence document must be provided)
- Living Abroad Compatriots (Compatriot status confirmation must be provided according to Federal Law N99-ФЗ dated 24.05.1999)
Please check your eligibility before applying through the general admission!
Please note: within the general admission international applicants will compete with Russian applicants and have to take in-person admission exams in English . According to our statistics, general admission is much more difficult for international applicants than international admission.
Learn more about the general admission on https://spb.hse.ru/abiturient (only available in Russian language)
Enquire us about general admission details via email@example.com