Talent Analytics: Data and Tools
Саввина Елена Андреевна
- Put in place innovative ideas to use analytics to solve business challenges using the talent of the company.
- Develop analytics to measure the efficiency of incentives and career planning
- Understand the relationship of talent with the performance of the company.
- Demonstrate the ability to catch new knowledge and skills in the fields beyond his/her majoring
- Understand the features of team working
- Utilize a range of tools and techniques for completing the organizational programs and launching them
- Apply received knowledge and understanding of the strategical talent management to real business situations
- Show the ability to create strategic corporate vision based on data
- Defend an originate and customized consulting project based on data and analytics
- Talent management and attracting TalentFive talent management areas. Talen attraction. The talent attraction components. The talent attraction process. Common errors when attracting top talent. Referral approaches. Tactics to convince reluctant prospects to apply. Benefits of an effective attraction process and cost of a weak one. Recruitment talent through technology.
- Talent and Performance. How talent brings value to the company.Alignment, capabilities, and engagement (often abbreviated as ACE) and performance management. A new dynamic performance dialogue. Identifying Talent. Action steps. Social media and crowdsourcing. The Blueprint. The portability of individual performance. The Effect on organizational value through increases in the value of intangible assets.
- The role of technology: using information management to enhance career planning and succession managementOrganizational succession planning (SP) model. Organizational career planning (CP) model. Technology-based e-learning options. The cloud model. Alumni relationship. Social relationship succession planning.
- Rewarding TalentMarket position. Performance-based rewards. Public pay. Reward segmentation. Talent management in multinational (MNCs) and small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- HR Metrics and Talent AnalyticsBenchmarking. Balanced Scorecards. Research-Based approaches (Kirkpatrick’s Model of Learning Evaluation; Human Resource Accounting; Utility Analysis). Types of metrics. Talent analytics. HR metrics and talent analytics work together. Fostering talent analytics.
- The role of technology in changing Talent ManagementSocial Recruitment. Rich-Media Simulations. Assessment Administration. Assessment Content. Learner Control. Virtual Communities. Evaluating Talent. Integrated Talent-Management Solutions. Self-Initiated Talent Management.
- Tools to innovate and make talent sustainableThe key practices for the five talent management areas. Four corporate HR roles in global Talent management.
- Class performance
- Homework 1: group presentation by given topicIf a student missed the class, there no option to get a grade excepting for sickness absence, in this case, he/she should discuss extra activities with instructors.
- Exam in the LMS
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.5 * Class performance + 0.25 * Exam in the LMS + 0.25 * Homework 1: group presentation by given topic
- Collings, D.G., Mellahi, K., and Cascio, W. F. 2017. The Oxford Handbook of Talent Management // Eds. By Collings, D.G., Mellahi, K., and Cascio, Oxford University Press.
- Liu, Y. (2019). Research Handbook of International Talent Management. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=2195053