Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management (QTEM), is an international Master’s network bringing together outstanding students, academic partners and international corporations. QTEM develops skills in analytical and quantitative techniques to support decision-making in an international context.
QTEM Master’s degree is a part of the international network bringing together more than 20 leading business schools and 15 corporate partners worldwide. This programme is designed to develop student’s quantitative and analytical skills together with management potential in demand by employers.
You can read more about QTEM here.
To be considered, students
- must have GMAT/GRE score (min 650, 600 in case of exceptional profile)
- Apply before February, 20 2019 (for 1 year students, 2018 year of admission)
- Apply before June, 20 2019 (for prospective students, who will enroll in 2019)
- Enroll into Master in Management and Analytics for Business
- Choose one of QTEM tracks
For application contact: Maria Neklyudova