International Student Mobility - HSE Saint Petersburg
The Call for application international student mobility within St. Petersburg partnerships agreements in Fall semester 2018 is over now.
Terms and dates of the new call for Spring semester 2018-2019 will be announced later.
HSE Saint Petersburg student could also apply to the e xchange within the framework of the university partnerships
What is a student mobility programme?
An international student mobility ( student exchange ) programme is an opportunity to study for one semester or full academic year at a partner university abroad.
International Mobility Programme is a unique chance to improve your language and communication skills, broader your Academic and career prospectives and find many friends and future business partners from across the world!
Studying in a prestigious foreign university is an excellent highlight to your higher diploma which will increase your competitiveness in the labor market.
Centre for International Cooperation HSE St.Petersburg opens call for applications for international mobility programmes at the beginning of each semester. Besides, the students of the campus may benefit from the participation at the university-wide call for applications, which is coordinated by HSE Moscow Student International Mobility Office
Who is eligible to participate?
- state-funded and fee-paying students
- Bachelor’s students from HSE-St.Petersburg (the priority is given to those successfully passed at least four exam sessions)
- Master’s students from HSE – St.Petersburg (the priority is given to those successfully passed at least one exam session)
- PhD students from HSE – St.Petersburg (if this type of mobility is indicated in a student exchange agreement)
- good academic performance
- priority is given to students who have not participated in international mobility programmes before
Types of mobility programmes
Terms and conditions
- studying at the partner university on tuition fee waiver basis (some application fees may be required);
- results of your studies will be transferred to the HSE study plan
- selection process based on number of available spots and consider your academic performance
- a decision regarding approval is made by the HSE St.Petersburg Internationalisation Steering Group
- a student can be nominated to take part only in one exchange program;
- Application for participation in the exchange program, approved by programme academic advisor and signed by School dean.
- Motivation letter (400-600 words)
- Mobility Budget Planning (approximate expenses can be found here NUMBEO)
- International language certificate (if available) or certificate (English English and/or German) signed by foreign language professor from HSE Saint-Petersburg
- Reference letter from HSE Saint-Petersburg professor
- Preliminary Individual Study plan for every university on list of preferences, issued by Study office and approved by programme academic advisor
Application is submitted online at the studyaboad.hse.ru (university-wide partnerships) or here (HSE-St. Petersburg Campus partnerships ) .
All the documents are attached to the application as a single pdf-file for the each university.
Start filling in the application form as soon as you have all the needed documents.
You can have a consultation on international student mobility in Center for International Cooperation during the following office hours:
Contact person: Daria Zima
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!