ESN HSE University – St Petersburg
ESN HSE SPb is an official section of the Erasmus Student Network (ESN) at HSE University – St Petersburg. It is a student organization which unites volunteers among current HSE students who help international students dealing with a wide range of issues.Today ESN brings together about 550 sections from 40 countries all over the world.
What do the ESNers do?
Upon arrival of international students ESNers…
- Meet them at the airport or train station, accompany them to dormitories and help them get registered there.
- Show them around the academic buildings and student dormitory, and point out nearby banks, post offices, grocery stores, shopping centres, entertainment and recreation facilities.
- Assist them with finding classrooms, offices, the library, self-study rooms and other places the student may require in university buildings.
During staying international students at HSE University – St Petersburg ESNers...
- Recommend them cultural events and entertainment options (e.g. cinemas, theatres, museums, festivals, celebrations);
- Organize events and student activities to help newcomers find friends in new circumstances;
- Help to dive in and explore Russian culture;
- Accompany them on walks and outings;
- Organize Russian speaking club for practice among both Russian and international students;
- Help them to deal with administrative tasks (e.g. trips to the post office and various official establishments) or emergencies (e.g. to the hospital).
If you would like to get information about further events organized by ESN HSE SPb, please follow the section via social media.
HSE Student, President of ESN Section
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.