HSE University - St. Petersburg ESN Buddies
HSE SPB ESN Buddies: Who are They?
• Meet you after your arrival and help with settlement issues;
• Help you to get around the city, dormitory and academic buildings;
• Help you with the check-in process at the dormitory;
• Help you deal with administrative tasks as interpreters (e.g. trips to the post office and various official establishments, where employees do not usually speak English);
• Help you get a local SIM-card and transportation card;
• Answer your possible questions and give local insights of life in Saint-Petersburg!
• Meet you during night hours (from 9 PM till 9 AM);
• Become your full-time personal assistant;
• Help you with migration and academic issues. These are to be addressed exclusively to international office or the study office of your department.
Points to remember
Sexual, physical or verbal abuse will not be tolerated at any circumstances at HSE. Offenders will be subjected to disciplinary actions that may include:
a) an official warning;
c) expulsion from the University.
Please do not forget that
• All buddies are volunteers and are not paid for services. Respect their time and personal space!
• All buddies are humans, they may make mistakes and are not almighty.
• In case of any enquiries on the work of buddies please do contact ESN via Facebook.
• In case of any issues that require HSE University administration's involvement do contact International Student Support Office.
Follow ESN HSE - Saint Petersburg socials to see some highlights of previous events, and to never miss any updates!
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.