Jobs & Internships
Arla Foods is a global dairy company and a co-operative owned by dairy farmers. We have production facilities in 12 countries and sales offices in a further 30, with a total of more than 18,000 employees. Arla's products are sold under the well-known brands Arla®, Lurpak® and Castello® in more than 100 countries and our core markets are Denmark, Sweden, The UK, Finland, Germany and The Netherlands.
Arla's Future 15 Graduate Programme
As an F15 graduate in Arla Foods you enter onto an individually tailored 24-month programme, consisting of three eight-month rotations in three different parts of the company. We recruit 15 graduates every year.
More information: F15 graduate program
Supply Chain Leader Talent Programme
The ideal candidate for the Supply Chain Leader Talent Programme is eager to put knowledge into action at a production site in one of Arla’s core markets. To qualify for the programme you will have a Master’s degree in either Dairy/Food Technology, Supply Chain Management (SCM) or Engineering.
More information: Supply Chain Leader Talent Programme
Working language – English
Baltika Breweries, part of the Carlsberg Group
We are a part of the big Carlsberg Group family:
- a team of 7,5 thousand employees in Russia and more than 45 thousand employees all over the world with a passion to win and never settle, but always thirst for better
- one of the largest FMCG producers in Russia, the leader of the Russian beer market with a share of around 38% (in terms of volume, according to Nielsen Russia retail audit 2013)
- proud to have a portfolio of more than 40 well-known regional and national beer brands and 10 non-beer brands and to be the largest Russian exporter of products, making them available in more than 75 countries worldwide
- socially responsible company, engaged with society making a positive contribution and taking care of our customers and consumers.
The perfect candidate for the talent development program has to be:
- open for knowledge and innovations and eager to become a part of Leaders’ team;
- 4-5-year student in marketing, PR, logistics, finance, legal affairs or management striving for further development in the spheres;
- fluent in English.
Development areas as for 2016:
- Brand marketing
- Channel marketing
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Controlling & Tax
- Corporate communications
Application process starts in Spring 2016
”Stars of “Baltika” gives you a great opportunity to understand aspects of modern global business, strategy building and project management; to gain experience of team working, problems solving and decision making, and to become a part of Leaders’ team upon its successful completion. The program enables you to participate in training programs of “Baltika” Corporate University to widen your expertise in chosen areas.
We are diversity Team that will strive you to be the best!
Junior Managers Program is a 18-24-month intensive training program that will result the appointment of an intern for a middle manager in the company, and in 6-8 years — a top manager of the company.
- Leading of sales projects
- Coordination of Clients’ service
- Preparation of marketing research and strategy
- Business planning and preparation of reports, statistics and forecasts
- Implementation and development of internal procedures
- Experience in customer service, processes & structures organization and/or sales
- University studies in a business or technical field, completed with an above-average specialist, masters, MBA or PhD degree
- Foreign experience (e.g. work experience, internship, study)
- Excellent English skills; good skills in a further foreign language desirable
- IT literate
- Unlimited labor contract
- Fringe benefits
- Compensation of apartment rent
- Allowance for transport expenses
- Compensation for mobility
- Voluntary medical insurance
- Accident and life insurance
- Annual salary review
- Compensation of relocation expenses
Contacts:+7 (495) 967-1503 firstname.lastname@example.org
Career opportunities for students and young specialists
BCG Moscow office is actively seeking outstanding people to join us during their studies or right after graduation. There are two different options available for students and young specialists:
- The Internship program
- Applying for entry-level positions
The Internship program provides ten week employment opportunity to students of 4th year and above. Our interns work on real projects and are mentored by BCG consultants, getting the true feel of the BCG experience and the life of a consultant. Top performers can earn the opportunity for full-time employment at BCG upon completing their studies.
There are two internship programs available for students: Winter internship (January – March) and Summer internship (June – August).
If you are interested in applying, you are welcome to submit our online application form. Please do not forget to attach your resume and cover letter (both in English), explaining why you are interested in internship with BCG.
Applying for entry-level positions
If you are a final year student of Master's program at HSE, have a proven record of achievement, excellent analytical skills, and fluent in Russian and English, we cordially invite you to apply for a Junior Associate position. We accept applications all year round.
How to apply?
Please submit a cover letter, your CV via online application form.
If you are interested to learn more about recruiting process, please click here.
For more information about hiring for entry-level or intern positions please contact our Recruiting Team at: email@example.com.
British American Tobacco Russia
British American Tobacco invites young specialists to participate in the competition to become a management trainee.
- 24 months of training in the chosen department (Marketing, Finance, HR, Production)
- Couch's assistance and recommendations;
- Interesting business projects;
- Personal and functional trainings;
- International experience opportunity in the finals;
- Opportunity to become a manager after the completion
- Higher education (not more than 3 years after the graduation) or last year student;
- Fluent English;
- Mobility - ready to go on long business trips;
- Driving licence (for those who are interested in marketing internship).
- Full-time job;
- Salary - 76 000 RUR a month, yearly bonus;
- Social guarantees;
- Moscow relocation expences coverage (for those who are non-Moscow residents);
- Wide opportunities for professional growth and development.
You can apply for Management trainee program and get to know more information on the company on company's web-site
Сolgate-Palmolive invites recent graduates and young specialist to take part in the program Be Leader in World of Care Colgate-Palmolive — the program composed to create future client development managers (sales managers) in different areas of Russia — Regional Customer Development Trainee Program.
In Colgate-Palmolive from the very first day you'll start working on a serious project, be a part of decision-making and be sure your opinion is heard and appreciated. We do care about each other and value our contribution into the achievement of the goals.
You'll get an opportunity to:
- Learn something new from the professionals every day
- Have advice and support from company's experienced managers
- Ask questions and know they will be answered
The duration of the program is 24 months. Start from July 2017.
- Trade representative position in Moscow
- Level duration: 3 months
- Aim: Supervisor position training
- Trade pepresentative / Supervisor position in one of the areas of Russia (Ekaterinburg / Novosibirsk / Vladivostok and others)
- Level duration: 6 months
- Aim: Sales manager training
- Supervisor / Sales manager position in one of the areas of Russia (Khabarovsk / Surgut / Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk / Blagoveschensk and others)
- Level duration: 15 months
- Aim: Sales manager training
On the completion of the program you are to be considered for Client Development Manager position in one of the areas of Russia, for example:
- Distribution Manager
- Retail Clients Manager
- 2015-2016 graduates
- English at Upper-Intermediate level
- Desire to develop a career in sales / client relations
- Driving license В category
- Ready to relocate to other areas of Russia (Central Russia, Ural, the Far East and others)
- Excellent communicative skills
- Team work skills
- Analytical skills
- Initiative and leadership
- EY is a global leader in assurance (audit), advisory, tax and transaction support services.
- EY employees 175 000 professionals in 150 countries, of whom 4 600 operate in 20 offices across Russia and the CIS.
- EY audits 31 percent of the CIS companies included to the Forbes Global 2000 list.
- In 2013 EY was recognized the best employer amongst professional services providers and ranked second in Universum’s rating Fifty World’s Most Attractive Employers.
- In 2013 EY generated the total global revenues of 25.8 billion US dollars.
- We provide more than 16 000 training programs and workshops for the professional and personal development of our staff.
- Intern/staff in the assurance service line
- Intern/staff in the legal service line
- Intern/staff in the tax service line
- Intern/staff in the advisory service line
- strong analytic skills
- readiness to work in a team
- interest in and a good grasp of business activities
- high motivation and leadership potential
- proficiency in English
On July 1, 2013 Ernst & Young announced the adoption of EY as its global brand name, unveiled a new logo and adopted Building a better working world as its purpose. The highest quality of services has been and will always be the basis of our operations and for such reason inseparable from the EY purpose.
The diversity of experiences and cultures, creation of equal opportunities and incentives are our core values.
Professional development of staff is a basis of the EY corporate culture. By taking part in our global professional development system, commonly referred to as EYU (EY and you), you will be able to acquire skills, knowledge and confidence essential for career development.
Next enrollment period
The nearest selection and enrollment starts in November.
To apply, please, email your CV to Anastasia.Borisenko@ru.ey.com specifying the sought-for position in the Subject line.
- English language and professional tests (in accordance with the chosen service line)
- interview with an HR expert
- interview with a manager / senior manager of the chosen service line
- interview with the partner of the chosen service line
Ernst & Young LLC, 23, ul. Malaya Morskaya Saint Petersburg
Telephone: +7 (812) 703-78-00
GE (General Electric)
GE and its innovations shape the world’s direction of development for the period of more than 130 years. More than 300 employees of GE transfer the innovation ideas into real products and services in more than 100 countries.
The headquarters of GE is in Moscow region and there are 3,200 employees in more than 25 cities of Russia and CIS. The main cities are the following: Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Krasnodar, Kaluga, Gelendzhik, Uzhno-Sakhalinsk, Astana and Almaty.
Opportunities for young specialists:
The GE programs for future leaders are the two-year programs of rotation (4 rotations per 6 months) for graduates and young specialists. The programs are focused on two main functions: the performance of the important tasks and projects and the compulsory on-campus training. Since, the task cover different aspects of the company’s operation, one can gain an experience, which will be useful for the leader’s development in the company, for the short period of time.
The leadership programs are open in the following fields:
- Finance (FMP: Financial Management Program)
- Information technologies (ITLP: Information Technology Leadership Program)
- Commerce (CLP: Commercial Leadership Program)
The more detailed information about the program and the information on application process can be found at: www.ge.com ; vk.com/GE.Career; facebook.com/GE.Career.RUCIS
The vast majority of roles within the online marketing and sales operations do not require technical skills (e.g. software programming).
Please note that the Google Student Jobs website, Students YouTube channel and Google Students Blog have more information about applying to and working at Google, that are both inspiring and informative.
APMM - Associate Product Marketing Manager Intern - (multiple locations available)
As an APMM intern, you'll have a chance to work on autonomous projects, for example bringing small businesses online, organizing and promoting an event for businesses, preparing communication campaigns for product launches (such as YouTube), developing smart marketing moves by analyzing and understanding data as well as shooting and distributing video clips on successful online businesses.
Please apply directly via the link here
For internship opportunities in other teams, please make sure to check frequently listings on our intern website
Online Media Associate Program (OMAP) in Wroclaw or Dublin
Google's Online Media Associate Program is a 2 year career development program which offers international graduates from all academic disciplines an insight into online business, advertising and new technologies. The program is available in both our European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and our Wroclaw office in Poland.
Competitive salary, bonus, equity components and relocation help provided to eligible relocating candidates. Google also offers a variety of benefits, including free food, gym benefits, innovative working environment, access to number of training and developmental programs, internal mobility opportunities, medical programs, maternity and paternity leave, to name but a few.
If you are interested in a career at Google, would like to learn more about OMAP or directly apply please visit the following links:
For Wroclaw here
For Dublin here
Trainee of future managers program
HEINEKEN has started “STAR” program, which is created to attract young professionals to the company in order them to become future managers of our Supply Chain function (Production, planning and logistic departments) on one of its plants in Russia. Nowadays the graduates of the program work in our company as technologists, TPM-specialists, Quality assurance managers, Chief engineer and Branch managers.
As a participant of STAR program you will:
- become an employee of a company, which is famous worldwide for its brands and innovations;
- learn, what is WCBO (World Class Brewing Organization) и End To End Logistics;
- create a план your functional and managerial competences development plan;
- learn the founding business processes of a modern manufacturing company;
- learn how to use international management practices and TPM (Total Production Management);
- become a leader of efficiency increase project on two HEINEKEN plants in Russia;
- get the доступ к материалам Корпоративного университета HEINEKEN;
- learn brewery technology in an foreign University and on our plants.
Participants are to:
- be university graduates with technical, technological or management education or young professionals with less than 2-years work experience;
- be mobile (ready to work in other regions of Russia and for internship abroad);
- speak fluently English (Upper-intermediate and higher levels);
- be an advanced user of MS Office programs;
- possess leadership potential;
- focus on results and teamwork;
- be educable and ready to use new ways of doing their job and adaptable for different circumstances;
- have a willingness to work and develop on the international manufacturing company.
- Duration of the program – 1,5 year;
- Employment according the Labor Codex of Russian Federation;
- 8 to 5 five-day working schedule (during the work in production departments - shifts schedule);
- Nutrition compensation, voluntary health insurance;
If you want to become a member of the program, please send us essay in English (less than 2 000 characters) «Modern manufacturing. Why does it attract me?», and to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hilti opens international career horizons in one the most successful companies providing the goods needed for construction. Hilti presents the global program on graduates and young specialists development OUTPERFORMER
Are you ready to accept the challenge?
- You will dive deeply into business from the very first days
- You will participate in international projects realization
- You will present the results to the top management and will have a councellor from the top management
- You will go through corporate trainings and interaction in the context of global summits
- you will get a chance to study management in "London school of business"
Join us if you...
- Are the graduate of the economic or technical university
- Are a fluent foreign language speaker (English is a must)
- Have an international experience (studying or working)
- Dream about international career
- Are interested in sales and business management
- Are a team player, a perfect analytic
- Are proactive, communicable, initiative!
For more information please visit www.hilti.com/outperformer and https://www.hilti.ru/company/career/career-with-hilti
HP is running Graduate Development Program in Russiafor candidates with Non Technical Profile. The program takes place in Moscow, Yekaterinburg, Rostov, Saint-Petersburg, Kazan, Ufa, Novosibirsk, Khabarovsk and Samara.
HP Graduate Development Program has been designed to get the most out of the best graduates by giving you the opportunity to gain experience and exposure across HP's businesses. Throughout your time on the Program and beyond you will receive world class training including relevant professional qualifications, support and mentoring, all tailored to your needs.
During the Graduate Development Program you will:
- Learn new skills while you work and apply them to live projects
- Benefit from supported development tailored to your needs
- Build up an understanding of the full breadth of our business
- Develop your potential by being exposed to key areas of the business
- Gain an understanding of how we work, who we are and how we stay a leader in an ever-changing market
You will find yourself working in a uniquely inclusive and creative culture. In a working environment where everyone has an opportunity to fully participate in achieving business success. You'll start in a real role with real responsibility working alongside world-class professionals, and when you decide it's time to progress your career to the next step HP offers a huge range of career opportunities.
What Jobs We Offer
While applying for the Graduate Development Program you will be able to choose which area of professional development interests you most:
We usually have a number of various positions, such as:
- Product Marketing Analyst
You will be part of a team that is usually specialized in product, channel or industry marketing You will be also involved in the planning of advertising and promotional campaigns as well as trade shows.
- Sales Analyst
As a Sales Analyst, you will support the team with market and industry research, compile and analyze sales reports and contribute to sales events. Through training and hands-on experience you will gain product knowledge as well as insight in the complex operational processes behind a global supply chain and sales process. Throughout your development to a sales professional, you have to option to become an expert in Storage, Software, IT Services or Server solutions.
What do we expect from you?
We're looking for people who graduated from universities within the last 12 months or who will graduate within this academic year (eligible to work full time).
- You can be a graduate in one of the following areas:
- Business Studies
- Other Business Administration degrees
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to work well with people of all types and backgrounds
- Flexibility: a talent for adjusting quickly to rapid change
- Team Player: a reliable team member at work and beyond
- Analytical Abilities: an eye for detail, even in a general context
- Communication: an ability to communicate clearly and confidently in an international environment
- Commitment: the dedication to achieve your goals—and to continuous professional and personal development
- Personality: positive-thinking, with initiative and the ability to laugh—even at yourself
Your first graduate job can be the most important decision you make in your career, with HP you can be sure you made the best decision!
- You can apply online for the Graduate Development Program (Non Technical Profile):
- Open a profile on HP career center
- Find the program using its ID Number (536562) or name (Graduate Development Program (GDP11) Russia — Non Technical Profile)
- Use «Apply online» button to apply
During the last 100 years, IBM creates solutions for information management. Nowadays, being one of the biggest technological companies in the world, IBM invents and produces the leading information technologies, including calculation systems, software, storage devices and microelectronics. Moreover, after the long period of leadership in the computer market, IBM has become a supplier of information & technological services and consulting services.
IBM is looking for energetic and talented students of the last courses with the fresh ideas for the company, which is developing due to their innovative ideas.
What is IBM internship program?
- An opportunity to choose - from technical to marketing functions
- An experience, which may define your future career
- A possibility to learn about the company and its corporate culture
IBM offers you:
- An internship from November till June
- Flexible 20 hours per week schedule
- Competitive scholarship.
To learn more about the program and the vacancies, please, visit http://www.ibm.com/ru/ru/ “Work in IBM” “Students” “Apply now”, “Programs for students”, region - Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russiaas a country.
"K-Rauta" belongs to a Finnish company KESKO, that is one of the five biggest european networks DIY. KESKO holds more than 450 construction hypermarkets in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Belarus and Russia.
"K-Rauta" is one of the leaders in the Russian market of construction materials, house and garden supplies. It is also a trustful partner that provides complex decisions to the retail and professional clients in different sales departments. We encourage our clients, help them plan and realize building and interior projects.
Working in "K-Rauta"means stability and confidence in tomorrow, an opportunity to grow and develop in a huge international company. Choosing the right candidate for the opened vacancy we give the priority to the inner candidates (up to 20% of the employees annually get an opportunity to grow in their career status.
Each year "K-Rauta" invites students to participate in student internship programmes.
Internship in "K-Rauta" is a chance to:
- Try yourself in real business
- Get real professional experience and experience of participating in a big company's projects
- Solve interesting and actual business tasks
- Show your potential
- Get a summer internship, gather information for your term-paper or diploma project
We open internships in the following departments:
- Commercial department (purchasing, e-commerce)
- Marketing department
- IT department
- Sales department (operational activity support, trade area planning, project clients development)
- HR department (inner commenication, HR-brand)
KMPG – is a fascinating and truly global organization made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. Our clients are drawn from every sector of busine
ss and industry imaginable — which means there are countless new challenges and opportunities for our people. If you are thinking about a career at KPMG, we think this is a great place to find out whether it’ll work for you.
KPMG firms offer three services — Audit, Tax and Advisory. We structure ourselves by industry sector as well as by our three core services.
A role in business support services offers varied and stretching challenges, working as part of a team at the heart of our organization.
Each year KMPG Russia conducts a Program of hiring young specialists and Training program in all departments. We are inviting students and graduates of economic, financial and managerial faculties to start their job experience with us.
You can apply your form right NOW!
More than 2,700 interns completed an internship at L’Oréal in 2007. As Geoff Skingsley, L’Oréal’s Executive Vice-President of Human Resources, puts it: "We generate our own leaders and prepare them for the role." If you’re interested, come and join us! Our internships, in France and internationally, are open to university, business school or engineering students.
They last from 3 months to one year and are offered throughout the year in our various divisions (Research, Operations, Finance, Information Systems, Marketing, Sales, Communications, Human Resources). Express your personality We’re looking for more than technical expertise and qualifications; we’re looking for talented young people who can express their wide-ranging personal attributes as they take part in challenging, dynamic projects and missions. Our group’s rich cultural diversity is the secret of its success.
We’re looking for students with a diverse range of profiles, nationalities and experiences. More important than anything, however, is your enthusiasm, your creativity, your ambition and your ability to transform your passion into success. Your talent … for creating beauty.
A learning experience Undertaking an internship at L’Oréal is the first stage in learning a profession, it’s an opportunity to work as part of a team and to experience the culture of our group. It’s also an opportunity to show what you can do – we’re on the look-out for talents we can employ in the future. Last year more than 55% of our young managers (without previous experience) recruited in France had previously completed an internship at L’Oreal. Globally, 28% of the graduates we recruit are former interns. Whatever the outcome of your internship, you will have gained an experience that will give you a head start in your professional life.
To assist your integration within L’Oreal, within your team and with your internship supervisor, we offer:
- personal development monitoring at the beginning, middle and end of your internship
- a group discovery session
- a dedicated “Interns” intranet where you can create your own network and share your experiences with other interns.
You can apply online – speculatively, or in response to an internship advertisement. Our recruitment team will look at your application and if our opportunities match your profile and ambitions we’ll contact you to arrange a meeting.
If you finished university 3 years ago less, know English, we are glad to invite you to be a part of a program on training management positions. You will have to develop yourself by solving complicated business problems, which helps to get knowledge and experience, needed for future success.
Development is held by several stages lasting 2 - 3 years, depends on your department.
How to join the program?
- Go to www.cis.mars.com
- Fill the application form, choosing one of the departments:
- Research & Development
- Pass online test successfully
- Pass an interview with HR manager
- Final stage - showing yourself to managers from Assesment center.
More about: www.cis.mars.com
The Microsoft Academy for College Hires [MACH] Program is designed for University hires like you. We believe that work is a place for exploration, creativity, innovation and professional growth. It’s about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things which leave a lasting impact. At Microsoft, you learn from the finest in the business. As a full time graduate employee, you experience an inspiring world class program.
In MACH, we have customized experiences to help you start strong at Microsoft, build your global network, and drive your career. Our two year program is focused on ensuring that you receive the professional development early to help you accelerate your impact in role and that you have the tools and knowledge to steer your long term career. With over 2,500 MACH employees in over 60 countries worldwide, you'll gain a network to a global community of peers, leadership exposure, world class trainings and the opportunity to take on challenging work that contributes meaningfully to helping people and businesses realize their full potential.
In addition to core developmental opportunities you stand to gain while you are on the job, our customized trainings provide further learning relevancy to help you build valuable skill sets that will set you apart positively in your profession. In addition to core developmental opportunities you stand to gain while you are on the job, our customized trainings provide further learning relevancy to help you build valuable skill sets that will set you apart positively in your profession. Join Microsoft today, and help us shape the business of tomorrow!
Nissan Graduates Program
Nissan company is looking for pro-active graduates to join its brand-new graduate program. Internships are offered in the following departments:
- Production Engineering (SPB)
- Production Control (SPB)
- Finance department (SPB)
- Sales, After Sales, Marketing (Moscow)
About the program:
The internship program lasts 18 months (1,5year).
During the program you will be assigned to an area which is relevant to your Degree. Main tasks and responsibilities will vary depending on the department you will be working in.
Who we are looking for:
Initiative, confident and a proactive approach is essential to possess to become a trainee at Nissan. Not only will you have to deal with every-day issues, but you will also look for areas to improve, question existing methods and come up with creative ideas.
Background & Experience:
- Graduating in 2017
- Fluent English
- Creative thinking / Problem-solving approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good team worker
- Confident user of Microsoft Office tools
- Phone interview and tests
- Interview with HR department
- Assessment centre
- Final interview with department manager
How to apply:
Procter and Gamble
P&G Ambassadorship Program
Location: St. Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Minsk, Kazan, Krasnodar, Nizhny Novgorod, Novomoskovsk, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, Saratov, Omsk, Ufa, Khabarovsk and other
Description: Ambassador program in P&G is a unique opportunity for you:
- to get in touch with big multinational company during your university years;
- to get great experience being its representative;
- to know more people within the company, your university, city and across the country;
- to build your positive image in the company.
- Promote P&G and increase awareness about the company:
- Help in planning Company events for your university;
- Spread the word of mouth and promote Company programs and activities;
- Explain the application process to others and encourage students to apply;
- Propose and use creative methods to attract candidates.
We are looking for students of leading Russian/Belarus universities with:
- Active participation in university campus academic and extra-curricular activities
- Outgoing, sociable personality
We offer you:
- Presenting a leading multinational company in your university and city;
- Unique business trainings by our best managers;
- Helping others to find exciting and challenging work in a great Company;
- Opportunity to join P&G ambassadors' community;
- Chance to visit our Central office in Eastern Europe in Moscow;
- To feel company spirit inside.
How to join the program:
1. Fill in the online application http://russia-en.pgcareers.com/
2. Pass online questionnaire (Success Drivers Assessment)
3. Pass Reasoning Test in nearest P&G office
4. Pass Telephone Interview
Program for young specialists, short facts:
PwC in Russia:
- First appeared in 1913
- Leading professional services provider
- Clients — all major foreign and Russian firms Offices in 5 regions 2,000 staff
and 89 partners 156 expats 35 nationalities
- Largest audit and consulting group in Russia (Expert rating, 2008)
- Largest auditing firm in Russia (5 years in a row, Expert rating)
- Russian Tax Firm of the Year 2006–2007
- Russian Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year 2006–2008
- Leading advisor on IPOs in Russia (www.mergers.ru)
- HR-Brand award 2006–2007
1. CV / Application form pre-screen
As the first step in our selection process you should register on our site, find a position you are interested in and send us the detailed CV.
2. HR telephone interview
If your profile is of interest for our current openings you’ll be arranged an interview with a recruiter dedicated to the position you applied for. The interview usually takes around 30–40 minutes.
3. Telephone interviews with hiring Managers/Partners
At this stage there’re arranged several telephone interviews (from one to three) with Managers and above, depending on the position you applied for. The main purpose of these interviews is to evaluate your professional skills, experience and knowledge.
4. Offer of employment
If it’s decided to make you an offer of employment you will receive a call from us regarding the offer conditions and after that we’ll send you the offer of employment by e-mail together with information that could be useful for you (e.g. salary taxation, medical insurance, holiday schedule, weather, driver’s license, etc.).
Selection process is held all year, you can learn more details on our site: www.pwc.ru/career
RENAULT Russia invites students to take part in a payable training program with flexible schedule.
Tasks depend on the department, your basic skills, education, language knowledge and interests. Such programs are held all over the year, so you can send your application form at any time. Usually, training program lasts three months and more, minimum 20 hours per week. Each trainee has his/her own schedule which is compiled due to his/her opportunities and is approved by coordinator. Hourly salary depends on your skills and working results.
Sberbank is a powerful modern company that is transforming into one of the biggest financial institutions for the moment. Once you are a member of Sberbank team you start growing professionally. New roles, interesting projects, effective up-to-date learning programs and other opportunities are waiting for you in Sberbank. Working in Sberbank gives you prestige, career opportunities and self-development.
Sberbank operates in 7 areas of Russian Federation – Saint Petersburg, Leningrad region, Kaliningrad region, Murmansk region, Pskov region, Novgorod region, Karelia. Sberbank team has more than 19 thousand employees including young specialists and experienced professionals. Each of them solves unique tasks and contributes into the success of the company.
Sberbank invites students of the 2-4 years for an internship in one of the department:
- Retail Business
- Corporate business
- Finance and risks
- Law department
Internship period: from 2 weeks to 3 months.
You can submit your CV with a cover letter to the HR Department : email@example.com
Start your career at Sberbank! www.sberbank-talents.ru
HR GRADUATES WANTED
TO HELP MEET THE ENERGY CHALLENGE
Through Shell’s pioneering Graduate Programmetalented and motivated candidates become fully-fledged Shell professionals in two to five years.
As you nurture your knowledge with structured learning and broaden your experience on groundbreaking projects, you are supported by an excellent mentorship programme. With constructive check-ins throughout the programme you will never be overwhelmed by the workload, and we will assign tasks that challenge you positively.
Straight away you are given stimulating, hands-on roles and an increasing scope of responsibilities that will propel your career straight after exiting the programme. When joining Shell you are offered a comprehensive Onboarding Programme that systematically exposes you to all areas of the organisation, familiarising you with our company values.
All this is achieved via an overarching structure comprised of several interrelated stages, including rotations, company integration, local and global development, progress checks and assessments.
Whether you join the Technical, Commercial or Corporate Function area of the programme, you will receive unparalleled formal training throughout.
Succeed in your assessed internship and you could be offered a place on our Graduate Programme.
To apply for an internship visit company's web-site.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.