Research Seminar: Research Design
- The goal of the discipline is to help students to prepare and write their course works.
- Composing a research design.
- Dealing with literature and other sources.
- Acquiring basic skills of academic writing.
- Getting familiar with basic research methods.
- Ability to enumerate the basic structural units of the course work and formal requirements for it. Knowledge of what plagiarism is. Ability to formulate research questions.
- Ability to find information and literature on the subject matter of the course work.
- Ability to write a structured and informative literature review.
- Knowledge of different types of research designs and research strategies. Ability to choose the research design adequate for the solution of the research problem.
- Basics of the Research. Research Questions
- Selecting and Overviewing Literature
- Literature Reviews
- Research Design, Research Strategies, Methods and Data
- 2021/2022 1st module0.35 * Exam + 0.4 * Home assignments + 0.25 * Participation in class discussions