Литау Екатерина Яковлевна
- Introduction to the methodology of science.
- Basic concepts of the theory of entrepreneurship.
- Introduction to ethics and aesthetics
- Review of regulations governing business ethics
- Examples of ethical and aesthetic implementation of entrepreneurial activity
- understand the place and role of ethics in the structure of modern economic knowledge and culture, in general
- have an understanding of the modern scientific paradigm, as well as the importance of in-terdisciplinary approach to science
- have an idea of the main directions of development of the theory of entrepreneurship, as well as its role and significance in economics
- be able to define ethical and aesthetic aspects at all stages of the creation and implemen-tation of innovative entrepreneurial projects
- understand the role of the endogenous factor in the evolution of the economic paradigm
- have an understanding of Russian and international ethical standards, including codes of professional ethics
- Introduction to the methodology of scienceA brief history of science, evolution of scientific views of the world. Modern scientific paradigm. Science as a social institution. The subjective factor and the social mentality. Interdisciplinary method in science. Evolution of the scientific paradigm. Co-evolution and its impact on the modern economic paradigm.
- Basic concepts of the theory of en-trepreneurshipThe origins of the theory of entrepreneurship. The role of the entrepreneur in economic theory. Entrepreneurship and innovation-driven economic development: a “Schumpeterian” entrepreneur. Attributes of entrepreneurial activity, difference between entrepreneurship and other types of economic activity. PMAI model (progressive materialization of anti-idea). The main types of entrepreneurs – key agents of economic activity (KAEA). The project as a form of innovation and entrepreneurial activity in the XXI century.
- Introduction to ethics and aestheticsThe relationship between objective and subjective factors. The subjective factor in the modern economy. Basic moral concepts and key milestones in the history of ethics. Peculiar nature of socio-economic and humanitarian knowledge. Globalization and its contribution to the growing impact of technology-based human ac-tivity. Responsibility and freedom in the transformative economic activity. The moral content of technological activity and its role in shaping projective entrepre-neurial thinking. The main stages in the development of aesthetics. Beauty as a source of entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Review of regulations governing business ethicsThe role of the Club of Rome in Economics and its influence on business ethics. Dilemma of economic efficiency and public benefit in the context of business develop-ment. Concept of CSR: evolution of representations and genesis. Corporate social responsibility: basic concepts and definitions. ISO 2600 as an example of international standard of social responsibility. Artificial intelligence and corporate ethics.
- Examples of ethical and aesthetic implementation of entrepreneurial activityBeauty as a criterion for entrepreneurial truth. Outstanding entrepreneurial projects and their role in the economic history of humanity. Civilization and culture. The role of ethics and aesthetics in global evolutionism, as well as their impact on the economy of the future.
- SeminarsThe course is designed to include lectures followed by seminars, where students lead / participate in the discussion and analyze different research studies. Students will work in pairs or small groups to prepare for seminar discussions. Students will be responsible for first doing a brief 5-10 minute mini-lecture on that day’s topic and selected assigned reading and sec-ond, guiding the class discussion (30min).
- Final exam
- Throsby, D. (2000). Economics and Culture. https://doi.org/10.1017/cbo9781107590106
- William J. Baumol. (2010). The Microtheory of Innovative Entrepreneurship. Princeton University Press.
- Defoe, D. 1661?-1731. (1894). An essay upon projects /.
- Ekaterina Ponomareva, Alexandra Bozhechkova, & Alexandr Knobel. (2012). Factors of Economic Growth. Published Papers.
- Peccei, A. (1977). The Human Quality: Vol. First edition. Pergamon.