Dual Degree Programme in International Studies
About the Dual Degree Track
The Dual Degree Programme in International Studies is organized according to the agreement between the HSE and the Pompeu Fabra University (Spain). It implies that fourth-year students of the BA program “Economics” have an opportunity to spend one year in Barcelona at the BA program ““Quantitative Economics””, while students from Spain are able to visit the HSE. The alumni of the Dual Program will get two diplomas at the end of the study: one from the HSE and the other one from the Pompeu Fabra University.
The dual degree program is a unique opportunity for the students to:
• broaden and deepen their knowledge in world economy;
• get experience of international communication and education in a new environment, in one of the best cities in the world;
• become more competitive and successful on the global labor market;
• get two diplomas and enroll into prestigious master’s program.
How to Participate?
Application is open to all third-year students of the BA program “Economics”, regardless of the tuition terms.
Applicants must meet both following criteria:
1. GPA - 6.0 or higher (information about GPA from student portfolio will be taken into account);
2. do not be an object of disciplinary measures (such measure is considered lifted after 1 year after it's application).
To apply for a dual degree track you need to fill in the form (motivation letter) in LMS and upload your application and CV.
Application deadline is March 1, 2019.
Candidates are selected by the Academic Board of the programme by evaluating motivation letters, as well as according to the CV, GPA and cumulative academic ranking (actual for March 1, 2019).
The result of selection process will be published on the programme's webpage in the News section until March 25, 2019.
PaymentHSE students do not pay tuition fees to the Pompeu Fabra University. State-funded students do not pay anything, while the others pay according to the contract with the HSE. All visa, travel and accommodation costs are to be covered by students themselves.
About the Pompeu Fabra UniversityThe Pompeu Fabra University (Universitat Pompeu Fabra) is a relatively new Spain university, founded in 1990. UPF is a public, international and research-intensive university that, in just twenty-five years, has earned a place for itself among the best universities in Europe.
Useful LinksPompeu Fabra University - https://www.upf.edu/
Bachelor's degree in Economics - https://www.upf.edu/web/graus/grau-economia