Call for Applications: St. Petersburg International Conference on Inequality and Diversity (IDC 2021)
HSE University — Saint Petersburg invites researchers to participate in the Third St. Petersburg International Conference on Inequality and Diversity (IDC 2021), which is taking place on November 11-13, 2021. St. Petersburg School of Social Sciences and Area Studies hosts the conference.
Deadline for abstracts / panel descriptions submission: June 15, 2021.
IDC is an annual international forum for social scientists to discuss the issues of inequality and diversity. The key topics of IDC 2021 include:
- Governing Diversity & Inequality
- Stability in Multi-Level Governance
- Inequality, Diversity & Welfare
- Managing Conflicts in Plural Societies
- Culture and Inequality
- Regional Inequalities & Public Policy
- Education, Inequality and Social Policies
- Diversity and Social Values
- Digital Traces of Inequality
- Diversity in Online Communication
We welcome researchers and practitioners with papers and panel discussions that fall into the scope of the Conference.
To participate, authors need to fill in the application form, attaching a paper abstract or a panel description. Submissions can be in English or Russian.
More information is available on the conference website.