The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference 'Economics, Business and Finance: Challenges of Our Time'
The International Scientific and Practical Online Conference of students, undergraduates and postgraduates 'Economics, Business and Finance: Challenges of Our Time' will take place for the seventh time at HSE University - Saint Petersburg on the 22nd of May online.
Scientific directions of research
1. Econometric analysis of economics, finance and management.
2. Mathematical methods and models in modern economics and business.
3. Applied mathematics and big data analysis.
4. Empirical analysis of firms and markets, household behaviour.
5. World and regional economy: modern models and their empirical verification.
6. Research in the field of management in the context of the behaviour of companies in emerging markets: corporate culture, marketing communications, strategic international management, information management.
7. Transformation of business models of functioning of companies and markets.
8. Efficiency of logistical activities in supply chains.
9. Innovative financial technologies in the economy and business.
10. Economics and finance of enterprises in conditions of uncertainty and risk.
11. Financial institutions in the modern economy and their impact on companies and markets.
12. Economy of tourism, culture and sports.
Requirements for the annotation design. Volume: 1.0-1.5 A4 pages (250-550 words). It should include the statement of the research problem (purpose, relevance); approach to the solution, novelty and justification of the results obtained. The first line is the TITLE of THE REPORT in large letters (bold, centred). The second and third lines are the student's full name, place of study (name of the educational institution, educational program), course, contact coordinates (e-mail and/or phone). The fourth – the full name of the head, position, degree, place of work. The text should be prepared in the Word editor; Times New Roman, font size 14, line spacing-1.5, margins – 20 mm, paragraph indent-10 mm.
The electronic version of the materials is a file with the extension *. doc, named by the author's last name in Latin, for example, Ivanov.doc. Materials can be submitted in both Russian and English.
The presentation should be accompanied with the following information: the title of the speech, the name of the student and the full name of the leader, the name of the university (title page), relevance (problem statement), the purpose of the study, methodology, justification of the results (novelty) and conclusions. The author and the supervisor are responsible for the content of the work. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to make edits and reject materials that do not meet the requirements. The results of the conference will be published (posted online) only if you make a personal presentation.
For more information, please visit this link.