HSE - RANEPA Open Talk: 'Does the Modern World Need More or Less Borders?'
First joint HSE - RANEPA open talk will gather experts in international relations together with Consuls General in St.Petersburg. It will be open not only for students and professors of HSE and RANEPA, but to a broader public (businessmen, journalists, students from other universities etc).
First open talk will tackle today's topical issue - coronavirus and the role of inter-state borders. Consuls General with HSE and RANEPA experts will engage pubic into a debate about the future of the borders in international relations - do we need more or less borders to insure security today? All participants will have an opportunity to ask a question or to provide a comment.
- Vera Ageeva, Associate professor, Deputy Head, Department of Political Science, HSE-St.Petersburg
- Evgeny Roshchin, PhD, Dean, Faculty of International Relations and Politics, RANEPA St Petersburg
- Hughes de Chavagnac, General Consul of France in St.Petersburg
- Lionel Veer, General Consul of Netherlands in St.Petersburg
- Dag Halvorsen, General Consul of Norway in St.Petersburg
The event will be held in English.
Register by May 28 to receive the link to Zoom.