Call for Applications for Internaitonal Student Mobility - Fall semester 2018-19
The call for applications for student exchange is open on February 1, 2018 and will last till March 1, 2018.
Full information about exchange opportunities, scholarships and application procedures is available on our StudyAbroad Portal.
There are 46 campus-specific exchange programmes with partner universities from 23 countries available exclusively to HSE - Saint Petersburg students, some programmes with scholarship opportunities.
HSE - Saint Petersburg students can also apply for university-level exchange programmes with more than 250 internaitonal partners of HSE.
Students of Master in Finance, Master in Applied Economics and Mathematical Methods and Master in Big Data Analysis for Business, Economics and Society can also apply for an exclusive mobility programme QTEM.
Students are welcome to apply for all available types of mobility simultaneously.
- Bachelor students staring from the 2nd year of studies, having completed at least 4 sessions
- Master students having completed at least 1 session
- Postgrads if there are spots available
- Good academic performance (ranking and GPA, no failed exams)
- confirmation of sufficient foreign language proficiency (see requirements of a each particular exchange destination)
- preference is given to students who have not previously participated in exchange programs
- further programme-specific requirements may apply (see requirements of a each particular exchange destination)
Learn all details and apply at our StudyAbroad Portal!