Вилло Софья Викторовна
Шулятьева Юлия Дмитриевна
Эльканова Елена Михайловна
- The goal of the course is to prepare a person who knows how to deal with ethical issues in business, recognizes ethical dilemmas, knows approach to develop ethical decisions, can argue her/his decision, can argue against a wrongdoing.
- Students know the mechanisms of influence of business activities on the social sphere and environment
- Students can use their knowledge and skills to select and apply an appropriate research method
- Students know the methods of ethical decision-making in the business. Students can use the knowledge and skills to assess the impact of business decisions on the environment and social sphere, as well as their influence on the organization’s reputation.
- Business and animal rights
- Virtue ethics
- Evolutionary ethics & Cooperation
- Why do people make evil things?
- Moral Argumentation & Stakeholder Action
- Interim assessment (4 module)0.12 * Debates + 0.3 * Essay + 0.4 * Exam + 0.06 * Test1 + 0.06 * Test2 + 0.06 * Test3
- Blair, M. M. (2015). Of Corporations, Courts, Personhood, and Morality. Business Ethics Quarterly, 25(4), 415–431. https://doi.org/10.1017/beq.2015.32
- Solomon, R. C. (1992). Corporate Roles, Personal Virtues: An Aristotelean Approach to Business Ethics. Business Ethics Quarterly, 2(3), 317–339. https://doi.org/10.2307/3857536