- The assimilation and application by economists of the basic concepts of game theory, with the main focus on non-cooperative situations: Nash equilibrium and its refinements
- Formation of theoretical analysis skills, including interaction analysis, problem solving skills and analysis of real or stylized situations
- Knows the basic terms, definitions, theorems and concepts of game theory.
- Is able to identify types of games in socio-economic situations
- He is able to predict the outcomes of game situations based on logic, assumptions about relationships
- Able to reason logically strictly
- Non-cooperative games in normal form (static)
- Nash Equilibria
- Mixed Strategies in Finite Game
- Non-cooperative games in the expanded form (dynamic)
- Problems of existence, uniqueness and Pareto-optimality of Nash equilibria perfect in pre-games.
- Repeatable games
- Sequential equilibria
- Incomplete information about partners
- Games with incomplete information and Nash equilibria
- Representation systems in games with incomplete information.
- Signaling Games
- In-class activityattendance of classes, presentations with problem solutions, mini-tests (flyers), homework
- Test 1The control work contains tasks to be solved and real or stylized situations and empirical data on markets.
- Test 2The control work contains tasks to be solved and real or stylized situations and empirical data on markets.
- ExamAn exam is provided at the end of the course. The exam paper contains tasks to solve and real or stylized situations and empirical data on markets. The tasks require a detailed presentation of the solution and an economically meaningful interpretation of the results. During the exam, students are prohibited from: communicating with each other and with other people via the Internet, means of communication, in person; using exam papers of other students. During the exam, students are allowed to: use any information materials, except those prohibited; use any computing means.
- 2022/2023 3rd module0.25 * Test 2 + 0.3 * Exam + 0.25 * Test 1 + 0.2 * In-class activity
- Теория игр в общественных науках, Захаров, А.В., 2015
- Шагин В. Л. - ТЕОРИЯ ИГР 2-е изд., испр. и доп. Учебник и практикум - М.:Издательство Юрайт - 2021 - 223с. - ISBN: 978-5-534-03263-5 - Текст электронный // ЭБС ЮРАЙТ - URL: https://urait.ru/book/teoriya-igr-469243
- Game theory for applied economists, Gibbons, R., 1992
- Кремлёв А. Г. ; под науч. ред. Тарасьева А.М. - ТЕОРИЯ ИГР: ОСНОВНЫЕ ПОНЯТИЯ. Учебное пособие для вузов - М.:Издательство Юрайт - 2019 - 141с. - ISBN: 978-5-534-03414-1 - Текст электронный // ЭБС ЮРАЙТ - URL: https://urait.ru/book/teoriya-igr-osnovnye-ponyatiya-438607